Numeric entry is a setup menu selection provided for number enter during setup. If the number is an axis-specific parameter it is shown in that axis display. If it is a system parameter it is shown in the master unit display.
The first setting shown is the factory default or last value set. Some entries are dimensioned. Where a dimension is required a lighted message is displayed (INCH, MM, DEG, or DMS) and the current units key can be used to change the units.
Numeric Entry Steps
- Select the digit to change using the INCR/ABS key, the flashing digit moves to the right.
- Change the number by using the PRINT key.
- Enter the decimal point behind the current digit using the REF key.
- Press the INCR/ABS key to set the number.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to change a parameter. If you press the INCR/ABS key while the flashing digit is the right?most the next current (flashing) digit will be the in left?most position.
- Press the current axis ZERO key to set the parameter.